Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lain hat mich getagged!

Ja, obwohl ich immer nett zu ihr war, hat sie mich einfach getagged! Da Lain besser english versteht als deutsch, ich aber für einen zweisprachigen Blog-Eintrag heute keine Zeit habe, ist der Rest jetzt in english.
My (ex-) good friend ;) Lain tagged me. And since I am a good friend, too, I'll play along. But I promise you, no-one will get tagged by me. Here it comes:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I think I am, but I'm not sure. Gotta ask my mom.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? This am, when I was watching 'Moonlighting'. It was the episode where Maddie's parents are there and she discoveres her Dad has an affair. When they make up at the end, I can't help, but shed a few tears....
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Mostly, yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? We Germans do eat a propper meal at lunchtime. So the lunchtime meat for you is a dinner meat for us. And I prefer liverwurst (homemade of course...)
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep, but won't go into any details as of yet...
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think I would. I consider myself a perfect friend. Always on time, alsways willing to drop work to be helpful and what counts most- know solutions to (almost) any problem. Don't know what to cook? Ask me. Need a Birthday card/present tonight? As me. Can't figure out a translation? Ask me. So let's just say "Yes."( to quote Lain...)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Moi???? N-E-V-E-R ;)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? see answer 7, but without the ';)'
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Clusters
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If the shoes have laces, I usually can't get them off without untying them first.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Naturally. I can lift those potatoe bags :) And I am still married despite the fact that I have to share the house with my parents-in-law.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Cookies'n'cream. Can't get it here, so I'll have to make do with Straberries'n'cream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Do they have friendly look on their face?
15. RED OR PINK? Only those to chose from?? Okay, then- red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I like to eat.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I don't really miss anyone right now. I always used to be more of a loner, really.
18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Once a long time ago black, now grey jeans and black slippers.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Bratwurst Pizza (my own creation)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Clara whistleing.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? I'd be multi-colored crayon.
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? I love many smells. Even the smell on my hands when I cut an onion. I'm odd, I know.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my sister
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I did, but I'll have to re-think this now!
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Sorry, I am a no-sports person and hardly ever have time to 'waste' on watching sports. But I do like to watch professional dancers. 27. HAIR COLOUR? brown
28. EYE COLOUR? grey/green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, I prefer glasses.
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Yeast dumplings with blueberries.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Like Lain- Happy endings every time.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Dance with me (Vanessa Williams and Cayanne).
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? The top one is beige, the one underneath is pink.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER!!!- Me, too.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? If the person tends to give moist kisses, I'd go for hugs!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No-one
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'm good, I don't intend to tag my friends. They can't spend hours answering that many questions...
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Jennifer Crusie 'Bet Me'
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Went to be early, no tv yesterday.
42. FAVOURITE SOUND? The eating sounds the pigs make. (Oh, and that reminds of yet another favourite smell, too!)
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Both, but only the really old songs. (Like-Twist and Shout, the song that is in the Ferris Bueller movie)
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? On vacation? Australia. But I lived in London for a hile, so that is the farthest I was from home actually living somewhere.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can whiggle my toes independently. Does that count as a talent?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Lauchhammer, East Germany
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? Stop time.- Yeah, that would be a superpower I would need often.... (could use it right now actually. It's 3pm, we are invited for coffee and cake and I'm not even done with the birthday present yet...)

No comments: