Friday, July 27, 2007

Der 2. Workshop in Javea/Spanien

So, trotz Strohpressen und Kartoffelroden, hier ist die 2. Vorschau auf meine Workshops in Spanien. Diesmal ist es ein 8x8 inch Accordeon Album in einer 9x9 Inch Kiste. Thema ist 'Urlaub'. Heute Mittag werde ich auch mal in Krankenhaus anrufen, um zu fragen, wie es der Kuh geht. Da soll man nämlich nur zw. 13 und 14 Uhr anrufen... Sozusagen, wenn die Patienten Mittagsschlaf machen und die Pfleger Zeit für die Fragen der Verwandten haben... Even though we are busy harvesting potaoes and getting the straw in, I finished the 2nd project for my WSs in Spain. Here is a sneak peek at the accordion mini album in a box. The overall theme for it is 'vacation'. I hope whoever takes my class will like it! And I'll give the hospital a call at lunchtime today to find out about our cow. I guess surgery went well, since we have not heard from anyone yet. You are only supposed to call between 1-2pm. Maybe that's when the patients take a nap and the nurses have time to answer any questions from the relatives..lol..

1 comment:

Mª Engracia said...

Hello!! I am Mª Engracia. I learn your album in Javea saturday the 11th. Thanks!!!! I like your class!!! I put your blog in my list ;-)